Check This Out!!
Hello fellow Seattle-ites! Looking for all the dog-friendly places to bring your pooch around the city? We found this comprehensive guide that makes bringing your pooch along on a leash or in a purse a breeze!
The Seattle Dog City Guide for Dog-Lovers presents the best places to romp with your dog from Seattle metro to the east side of Lake Washington including Kirkland, Bellevue, Redmond and surrounding area. This “best of everywhere rover wants to go” guide includes:
• Best dog parks, beaches, wineries, restaurants, and local hikes
• Top recommendations dog spas for pampered pets
• Best doggie daycares, local veterinarians, and best dog trainers
• Dog-welcome outings to movies, wineries, breweries, cafes
• Best local hiking trails
• And lots of travel preparation tips to get you ready and set to go
Blue Moth Media’s Dog City Guides presents only the best-rated services and place to go according to ratings and reviews on specific websites such as Yelp. Each book offers a click-and-go experience for app savvy dog lovers along with lots of travel tips to ensure you and your dog have a great time and avoid any trouble on the road.